Date: September 20, 2023 Time: 10:00 am – 10:45 am
Don’t let poor insulation let the heat you’ve paid for go to waste this winter. Join this free webinar from Business Energy Scotland to find out what you can to prepare for winter with the help of an interest free loans and cashback grant of up to £20,000.
To provide a comfortable environment for your staff and customers, heating your workplace is essential. In Scotland it is essential for many months and can be costly. In fact, for many businesses, heating costs can account for as much as half of energy bills.
So, the last thing you want to do is to let the precious heat that you’ve paid for simply go to waste because your walls, roof and floor are poorly insulated. Up to 35% of your heat can be lost through uninsulated walls alone.
Unless you’re operating out of a modern, well insulated building, this free webinar form Business Energy Scotland is for you.
It’s the perfect time to act
Now is the perfect time to get started. The Scottish Government is currently offering interest free loans with cashback grants of up to £20,000 to support insulation projects.
And by making a start now, you could keep your energy bills in check this winter.
Join this free webinar to:
- Learn how you can check if your current insulation is sufficient.
- Understand typical insulation costs and savings.
- Discover the key steps to a successful insulation project – that will maximise savings and comfort even in hard-to-treat buildings.
- Find out about free support and funding that is currently available.
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for anyone in your organisation who is interested in, influences or has direct responsibility for environmental performance, energy efficiency and profitability.
Particularly ideal for:
- Business owners and directors.
- General/office managers.
- Healthy, safety and environmental managers.
- Environmental performance champions.
- Facilities managers.
Book your place HERE